Electrical Accreditation Training Program for the New C18-510 Standard
Duration : 1 day
Price : € 175 per day
Training intended for non-electricians working in the proximity of electrical installations.
- To enable trainees to update their knowledge and mastery of electrical safety regulations in relation to their assigned duties.
- To enable trainees to integrate the main modifications of the NF C 18-510 standard.
- To enable employers to update and renew electrical accreditation certificates.
1. Shared topics refresher retraining course; learning from experience
- Effects of electric current on the human body : electrification, electrocution, burns
- Accreditation : principles, symbols, restrictions and formalization
- Analysis of accidents and near misses : established or potential processes and consequences*
- Professional best practices*
- Grade 0 accreditation : restrictions, environments, hazard analysis and preventive measures…
- Documents : type and usage (only by request)
- Collective protection : measures, equipment and signage
- Work equipment used (ladders, hand tools…) : hazards and implementation
- Fires and accidents on or near electrical works or installations
2.Practical exercises in training facilities
Optionally, some of the practical exercises can be done in the trainee’s facilities (an additional 1/2 day).
3.Evaluation and validation
- Evaluation of the trainee’s knowledge at the end of each module
- Evaluation of the trainee’s know-how through practical simulations and/or role play
- Issuance of an accreditation grade with the preset symbols offered by the training entity
Must hold one of the following accreditation grades : B0, H0, H0V.
Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Montpellier, Toulouse
- Complimentary breakfast
- Wheelchair accessible
- € 10 ex VAT
Refresher retraining course frequency recommended by the CNAMTS : every 3 years