Electrical Accreditation Training Program for the New C18-510 Standard
Training intended for non-electricians working in the proximity of electrical installations.
To enable trainees to update their knowledge and mastery of electrical safety regulations in relation to their assigned duties.
To enable trainees to integrate the main modifications of the NF C 18-510 standard.
To enable employers to update and renew electrical accreditation certificates.
1. Shared topics refresher retraining course; learning from experience
- Effects of electric current on the human body : electrification, electrocution, burns
- Accreditation : principles, symbols, restrictions and formalization
- Analysis of accidents and near misses : established or potential processes and consequences*
- Professional best practices*
- Grade 0 accreditation : restrictions, environments, hazard analysis and preventive measures…
- Documents : type and usage (only by request)
- Collective protection : measures, equipment and signage
- Work equipment used (ladders, hand tools…) : hazards and implementation
- Fires and accidents on or near electrical works or installations
2.Practical exercises in training facilities
Optionally, some of the practical exercises can be done in the trainee’s facilities (an additional 1/2 day).
3.Evaluation and validation
- Evaluation of the trainee’s knowledge at the end of each module
- Evaluation of the trainee’s know-how through practical simulations and/or role play
- Issuance of an accreditation grade with the preset symbols offered by the training entity